Welcome to the Marin County Superior Court Online Jury Duty Website.
To confirm the date and time of your appearance as a prospective juror or request a postponement, disqualification or excusal, enter your Juror ID and PIN at the bottom of this page. These numbers are located on your jury summons.
If you have an Undue Hardship request you may complete the request and submit it online: click here. Jurors who are not feeling well are encouraged to stay home and may contact Jury Services to reschedule their jury duty. You can postpone your jury duty electronically by logging into the jury system below. Jury clerks are also available by phone at (415) 444-7120, between the hours of 1:00 to 3:00 PM Monday - Friday, and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Also, if your appearance time is 1:00 p.m. call or check on the web at 12:00 p.m. the day of your appearance to confirm that your appearance is still required. In some cases, afternoon appearances may be cancelled by 12 p.m. the same day.
For other options regarding your jury duty, see below:
1. To get an overview of jury duty,
2. To review a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s),
3. To get directions and parking information,
4. To see a list of items that cannot be brought to a courthouse, go to
Leave prohibited items at home or in your car.
5. For information on obtaining a replacement summons
6. To tell us about your experience as a juror,
to answer a brief survey.