Welcome to the Marin County Superior Court Online Jury Duty Website.
FRAUD ALERTThe State of California has issued public warnings about calls from individuals claiming to be court officials or law enforcement officers regarding jury service. The Court DOES NOT call, e-mail, or send letters requesting money or personal identifying information regarding jury service. If you are concerned that you are being targeted by this scam, please contact our Jury Services Division at (415) 444-7120 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To confirm the date and time of your appearance as a prospective juror or request a postponement, disqualification or excusal, enter your Juror ID and PIN. These numbers are located on your jury summons.
For other options regarding your jury duty, see below:
1. To get an overview of jury duty,click here.
2. To review a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), click here.
3. To get directions and parking information, click here.
4. To see a list of items that cannot be brought to a courthouse, go to click here.
Leave prohibited items at home or in your car.
5. For information on obtaining a replacement summons click here.
6. To tell us about your experience as a juror, click here
to answer a brief survey.
7. To request an excusal of your jury service due to medical incapacity, click here.
8. To request an excusal of your jury service due to childcare or because you are caring for a sick, aged or infirmed family member, click here.
The Jury website and automated phone system are available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.